Fiona renovates the laundromat; Lip agrees to go before the school board; Kev's trust in Svetlana lessens when the van goes missing.
Fiona comes up with a new approach to fixing the local laundromat. Kev becomes distraught over him and Veronica on whether to continue placing trust in Svetlana over recent events; Svetlana is revealed to have created a new set of questionable actions including having her 'aunt' rent the apartment upstairs of the Alibi. Things do not well for Lip when the local university rejects his plea over his case and ends up engaging into a altercation with the father of Sierra's child. Debbie becomes desperate in getting into good graces with Derek's family whom she believes were the individuals who called DCFS, but out of nowhere they end up taking Frannie. Frank decides to make himself useful to the rest of the Gallagher family when he decides to do chores and fix things in the house. Ian officially gets together with Trevor, saves a life at work, and does good deeds for the rest of the Gallagher family.
- William H. Macy - Frank Gallagher
- Emmy Rossum - Fiona Gallagher
- Cameron Monaghan - Ian Gallagher
- Jeremy Allen White - Phillip Gallagher
- Ethan Cutkosky - Carl Gallagher
- Emma Kenney - Debbie Gallagher
- Shanola Hampton - Veronica Fisher
- Steve Howey - Kevin Ball
- Isidora Goreshter - Svetlana Yevgenivna