When a blackout hits the South Side, Kevin and Veronica come up with a plan to bring the neighborhood together. Carl grows suspicious of Debbie’s attempts to get closer with Kelly. Fiona receives guidance from an unexpected person and Lip has to deal with the fallout from Xan’s DCFS visit.
- Xan is taken to a new home.
- Lip fulfills his promise of kicking Fiona out.
- Fiona's drinking gets out of hand that Frank gives her advice on stopping.
- Carl's jealously of Kelly's closeness with his sister causes them to break up.
- Lip tries to make the effort to be in his child's life, as Tami is unsure.
- Tami's upset nature causes her sisters to confront Lip until he explains the truth.
- Fiona decides to attend an alcoholic meeting after seeing where her behavior is leading.