We Few, We Lucky Few, We Band of Gallaghers! is the first episode of Season 10 .
Frank milks his injury for all its worth as Debbie, now the self-elected leader of the Gallagher family, cooks up a scam of her own. Lip and Tami get a surprise. Carl returns home from military school and Liam faces an identity crisis.
- William H. Macy - Frank Gallagher
- Jeremy Allen White - Phillip Gallagher
- Cameron Monaghan - Ian Gallagher
- Ethan Cutkosky - Carl Gallagher
- Shanola Hampton- Veronica Fisher
- Steve Howey - Kevin Ball
- Emma Kenney - Debbie Gallagher
- Noel Fisher - Mickey Milkovich
- Christian Isaiah - Liam Gallagher
- Kate Miner - Tami Tamietti
- Scott Michael Campbell - Brad
- Jim Hoffmaster - Kermit
- Micheal Patrick McGill - Tommy
- Luis Guzman - Mikey O’Shea
- Jess Gabor - Kelly Keefe
- Peter Banifaz - Farhad
- David Bowe - Bob Tamietti
- Ozie Nzeribe - Todd
- Melissa Paladino - Cami
- Presley Schrader - Frances Gallagher
- Six months have passed since the season nine finale.
- The Gallagher Household appears to have been repaired.
- A new theme song is played with Debbie taking Fiona’s place and Franny taking the spot as the baby instead of Liam.
- Liam is still trying to embrace his heritage and is bullied by it.
- Lip’s child is born and is revealed to be a boy.
- Tami has a C-section and her fate is unknown.
- Frank has recovered from his injuries.
- Mikey reunites with Frank and comes to live at the house.
- Debbie has changed the storage unit.
- Fiona is still in contact with her family and is updated about her new nephew.
- Carl's military school is revealed to be biased against people who identify as transgender as Carl was forced to spend six weeks in the brig for defending Charlie (who at first was reluctant to come out) from eight bigoted cadets in the showers using improvised weapons. During his graduation (the same day he was released from the brig) his superior officer who handed him his diploma while quietly voicing his disgust towards Carl, proving that the Military School Administrators aren't that open-minded when it comes to people in the LGBT community (or at the very least people that identify as Transgender).