Fiona's downward spiral continues and Debbie steps in to pick up the slack at the Gallagher house. Ingrid ropes Frank into fulfilling her lifelong dream. Tami shows Lip a different version of adulthood.
Fiona wakes up early and enters the kitchen where Frank is shown passed out, as Fiona takes his drink for herself.
Frank and Ingrid go out with her taking him to a clinic. She reveals that she wanted him to fertilize her stored eggs so she could have children. Frank agrees wholeheartedly at the chance of being a father again. However, he learns that because of his habits and medications that his sperm count is low, with the chances being severely low for him to reproduce. Frank takes a sample cup home for him to deposit in but plans to have one of his sons do it.
Arriving home, Frank goes to Carl and bribes him with the hundred dollars that Ingrid gave him. Carl fills the cup all the way, unaware of what Frank intends to do with it.
- Lip is still with Tammi
- Fiona is back at the Gallagher House, after selling her business.
- Carl is still with Kelly.
- Liam is not seen in this episode.
- Kev and Veronica adopt a son, which goes with Kev's words of the previous episode.
- Kev states he always wanted a son but he has one with Carol but this might because she wanted to be the primary parent.