Sleep Well My Prince For Tomorrow You Shall Be King is the second episode of Season 10 . It premiered on November 17, 2019.
Feeling pressure from Debbie, Frank sets out to make money to keep his place in the house. Lip is overwhelmed by the demands of a newborn. Ian and Mickey struggle to keep the romance alive in prison.
Liam arrives home to find Frank and Mikey up to something while raiding Debbie’s closet. Seeing this, Liam asks his father about why he is different from the rest of his siblings. Frank explains an affair one of Monica’s relatives had. Liam is surprised by this news even more so when Frank reveals that not only is the relative still alive but lives up the street.
Father and son visit the relative’s house, with Liam wondering why he never told him about her. He gets his answer when one of them shoot in the air when seeing Frank.
- William H. Macy - Frank Gallagher
- Jeremy Allen White - Phillip Gallagher
- Cameron Monaghan - Ian Gallagher
- Ethan Cutkosky - Carl Gallagher
- Shanola Hampton- Veronica Fisher
- Steve Howey - Kevin Ball
- Emma Kenney - Debbie Gallagher
- Noel Fisher - Mickey Milkovich
- Christian Isaiah - Liam Gallagher
- Kate Miner - Tami Tamietti
- Jim Hoffmaster - Kermit
- Micheal Patrick McGill - Tommy
- Luis Guzman - Mikey O’Shea
- Sarah Colonna - Lori
- Chelsea Rendon - Anne Gonzalez
- Lip's child name is revealed to be Freddie Gallagher.
- Debbie brings up Monica doing a DNA test on Liam, which took place in Nana Gallagher Had an Affair.
- Ian makes his first appearance in Season 10
- Mickey makes his first appearance in Season 10.
- Carl returns to his old job, after previously leaving in Season 9.
- Carl's boss is still sexually interested in him.
- Tami is still in bad shape.
- A rare time the family agree with Frank.
- Debbie hands over control of the household to Frank.
- A new relative of the Gallaghers is revealed.
- This episode contradicts Nana Gallagher had an affair, where it was said that Frank’s family was the one was that his mother had an affair with a sax player.