Ian and Mickey's security gig comes into question. Frank and Kev try to take down the Milkovich's. V canvasses to get black people to the polls. Debbie takes Franny to meet her favorite wrestler. Carl and Leesie's policing comes to a head.
- William H. Macy - Frank Gallagher
- Jeremy Allen White - Phillip Gallagher
- Cameron Monaghan - Ian Gallagher
- Ethan Cutkosky - Carl Gallagher
- Shanola Hampton - Veronica Fisher
- Steve Howey - Kevin Ball
- Emma Kenney - Debbie Gallagher
- Noel Fisher - Mickey Milkovich
- Christian Isaiah - Liam Gallagher
- Kate Miner - Tami Tamietti
- Paris Newton — Frances Gallagher
- Presley Schrader — Frances Gallagher
- Elise Eberle - Sandy Milkovich
- Dennis Cockrum - Terry Milkovich
- Debbie is revealed to be a fan of WWE Queen Justice.
- Milton sells his house, effectively evicting Lip and Tami.
- Frank and Ian reveal that the Milkovich family came from Poland, even though Svetlana had once said that the Milkovich family originated from Ukraine.
- More of the Milkovich family members are named: Sammy, Lou, Tommy, and Timmy.
- Ian and Mickey start their security job but are robbed (ironically by Mickey's cousin).
- As a result, the pair steal an ambulance to be less conspicuous.
- Ian also plans to get a gun, despite previously voicing how he and Mickey are still on parole.
- Sandy is revealed to own a car, be a bartender, serve as a driver for Postmates, squatting at homes, and is married to a man named Royal.
- This is similar to when Fiona discovered Ford was married in Season 9.
- This also leaves the question on whether she has kids.
- Leesie is revealed to be a veteran who served in Iraq.
- This marks the first time Tami interacts with Kev and Tommy.
- Lip is unjustly fired from his job.
- The new owners of Born Free are revealed to be privileged upper-class (or potentially upper middle-class) business owners named Dante and Patrick. Patrick fired Lip for being a "blue-collar bad boy subjecting him to a bunch of working-class jibber-jabber", showing that he's an unreasonable and arrogant boss as Lip was simply trying to negotiate better wages for himself and his co-workers when Dante and Patrick cut their hours and wages down to make more revenue. He's likely insecure and wanted to intimidate Lip by demeaning him though this resulted in him being beaten by the latter.
- Lip reveals that he has been sober for over six months since his brief relapse in "Gallavich!".
- Carl gives Liam a gun and the latter unintentionally shoots Terry Milkovich.
- Terry's fate is unknown.