Welcome to the Shameless Wikia General Discussion Page. Alot will be happening over the wikia in the next few months, so please bear with us. If you have any concerns or anything at all to report or discuss regarding either the wiki or Shameless itself, feel free to do so below!
Series 8 Continues
So Series 8 has started back up, call myself a Shameless fan I actually missed it! Watched both the 14th and 15th episodes today, the second I found out, Channel 4's Website had no date when I checked recently so I blame them. The show's continuing on great form in my opinion and the long awaited return of at least one awesome character is happening in the show's 100th Episode in September. Plus we have the mixed news of another series of Shameless next year (yay!) but that it'll be split in two again (boo!) So feel free to discuss Shameless UK, US, the 100th Episode, Series 9 and which classic characters you'd like to see in the 100th episode below or in the never before used forums ;). -- Lyco499 (talk) 02:51, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I'm an American fan of Shameless. I prefer the original over the US remake. Thank you so much for updating this Wikia page. I have relied on it over the months! Shameless is by far my favorite television show EVER. I'd love to see Sheila on the show again. :) - Infinitellamas 02:34, September 12, 2011 (UTC)Tyler/infitellamas
- =D Awesome to hear, it's by far my favorite too (of course) hehe. I watched the US remake very recently, but I think I'm just too big a fan of the original to enjoy it, I spend too much time wanting to shout that certain things are wrong lol. It would be awesome to see Sheila come back, I know she finally wised up about Frank but Karen is still there, so she could always come back to visit her daughter. And there's rumors Kev is coming back, but what about Veronica, one of my absolute favorites. Her brother Marty is back in an episode or two though, so that's something lol.-- Lyco499 (talk) 03:46, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Personally I think the US version has better character development, but it is interesting to watch them both and see just how divergent they became given they had basically the same starting point from a character standpoint.188.8.131.52 03:09, May 17, 2015 (UTC)
what are the pills the "e's" that frank gets at the jockey? drugs correct? 184.108.40.206 00:57, April 5, 2012 (UTC)USA KID
In season 4 episode 8 Ian says they cost 2 pounds, 2 pounds 50 after 10, at that price it can't be ecstacy can it?220.127.116.11 03:07, May 17, 2015 (UTC)
I think the mention sometime in the show that E's are painkillers.
I'm really confused on 4od there are shameless episodes listed '2011' but do not seem to feature in the any series. The names of he episodes are: 'collection day, remembrance day, morning from hell and chatsworth millionaire' please can someone tell me what series they come from? 18.104.22.168 20:16, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- They don't come from any series. They're special online only episodes (or "webisodes"). Been meaning to add them to the wiki somewhere for a while but unsure how, since they don't really fit in to any series. -- Lyco499 (talk) 02:20, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Personally I would watch them after series 7 and before series 8. That way you have gotten to know all the characters that appear in them.
Well, thank you for the new logo, whoever you are. However, it is the american logo, but this wiki applies to both versions. Could you please change it to a more general one? RomeoRomeo (talk) 22:21, January 26, 2017 (UTC)
- It was Thereselovesyou, you can see by pressing g and then r which is a shortcut for recent changes (more detailed than the Recent Activity page). The file is here. Maybe leave a message on their wall?