Frank and Monica make an interesting proposal to the kids; Fiona sees a new business opportunity; Lip tries to finally get his sobriety under control when he's pressured by a suddenly grown-up Debbie; Ian and Mickey play Thelma and Louise; Kev and V try to start a new chapter after losing the bar to Svetlana.
Ian and Mickey are seen on the road to Mexico, however Ian changes his mind and proclaims he is a changed man when at the border point and says goodbye to him including leaving him a substantial amount of money from his savings account; Mickey is seen to be entering Mexico. Frank and Monica attempt to renew their marriage vows, but ends in a potential tragedy. Fiona officially sells the laundromat which it is turned into a networking lounge, also has Etta living with the Gallagher family; Fiona finds herself into another business opportunity when meeting a real estate agent. Lip attempts to get his sobriety under control when meeting a member in A.A. Now without the Alibi and mainly a job, Kev and V attempt to find jobs, however Kev ends up getting a job at the old bar where Ian used to work. At the end, Fiona is contacted by a assisted living facility where she leaves Etta, however to heartbreak.
- William H. Macy - Frank Gallagher
- Emmy Rossum - Fiona Gallagher
- Cameron Monaghan - Ian Gallagher
- Jeremy Allen White - Phillip Gallagher
- Ethan Cutkosky - Carl Gallagher
- Emma Kenney - Debbie Gallagher
- Shanola Hampton - Veronica Fisher
- Steve Howey - Kevin Ball
- Isidora Goreshter - Svetlana Yevgenivna
- The episode mark final appearance of Monica.
- It appears Frank has made amends with Fiona, Lip, and Debbie.