The Gallagher House is the home of the Gallagher Family. The address is 2119 South Wallace, Chicago IL.
- Mr. Gallagher (Deceased)
- Peggy Gallagher (Deceased)
- Ginger Gallagher (Deceased)
- Jerry Gallagher
- Clayton Gallagher
- Wyatt Gallagher
- Samantha Slott
- Chuckie Slott
- Queenie Slott
- Sean Pierce
- Mandy Milkovich
Behind the Scenes
An actual dwelling located in Chicago at 2119 S. Homan Ave, Chicago IL, Tourists are discouraged to flock around the location according to neighbors. Despite this, the home owners welcome fans looking for pictures, although a basket requesting donations is often placed in front of the house.
Although it is believed the building has normal occupants, it isn't confirmed. When scenes are not being filmed there, the production company does its best to keep the building attractive to appease the neighbors, as seen in the photo many flaws such as the rusted fencing are cleaned up.
In the photo you can see a stretch limousine parked on the grass on the right side. It's unsure if this is related to the program or there for some other reason.
- According to Frank, this is a family house and is where he (and presumably his brothers) grew up.
- The Gallaghers were forced to pay rent but as of Season 6, they pay mortgage.
- It was mentioned that all of the Gallagher children were born on the kitchen table.
- Peggy and Frank seem to be the only ones who know of the many hiding spots for money as well as ways in and out of the house.