Frank employs Liam to help him chase down a romantic connection; Fiona struggles to keep up with the demands of her new investment as Ford pushes her to get serious about their relationship.
Fiona discovers that Ford has a wife and kid. Ford claims that he and his wife are separated and getting a divorce and are only still living together for the sake of their kid. In hysterical tears, a drunk Fiona drives away, causing her to crash into a parked car. Completely devastated by the turn of events her life has taken, Fiona runs off.
The next day, Ian waits for Fiona but she doesn't appear to take him to prison as she promised before Kev takes him with most of his siblings. Ian shares a tender moment with his loved ones outside the gate, before he bids them farewell.
Ian is processed in the prison and goes to his new cell. As he settles in, Ian hears his cell door open and turns to find out Mickey is now his cellmate, to his surprise. Mickey tells Ian that because he worked as an informant, during his time with a cartel in exchange for getting to choose where he would be locked up. The two are happily reunited and kiss.
- William H. Macy as Frank Gallagher
- Emmy Rossum as Fiona Gallagher
- Jeremy Allen White as Phillip Gallagher
- Ethan Cutkosky as Carl Gallagher
- Shanola Hampton as Veronica Fisher
- Steve Howey as Kevin Ball
- Emma Kenney as Debbie Gallagher
- Cameron Monaghan as Ian Clayton Gallagher
- Richard Flood as Ford Kellogg
- Christian Isaiah as Liam Gallagher
- Fiona calls Ford her boyfriend in this episode I’m still discovering that he is married with a kid.
- Ian is sentence to two years in prison.
- Mickey last appeared in Season 7.
- This will be the last episode to feature Ian due to his actor having to play a different role on the show Gotham.