Chatsworth Estate (or simply Chatsworth) is a large council estate, ostensibly in Stretford, near Manchester. It has been home to many families over the years, including the Gallaghers and Maguires. Chatsworth is known as particularly "rough" and crime is a common and daily occurrence. Chatsworth was originally an overspilled garden-suburb during the post-war years. In Abduction, is revealed through maps that Chatsworth estate is actually located just west of Philips Park, situating it in Miles Platting, Manchester, with Bradford Road running through it.
- The Jockey
- Karib's Shop run by Chesney Karib.
- Lillian Tyler runs a Brothel located at 28 Meadow Bank Road.
- 2 Windsor Gardens, the Gallagher family home.
- 4 Windsor Gardens has been home to many residents from Fiona Gallagher to its current occupants, the Powell family.
- 6 Windsor Gardens was the home of Kevin Ball and Veronica Fisher but now belongs to the Maguire family.
- The Chatsworth Police Station (pictured below).
- It is possible to take a virtual tour of parts of the Chatsworth Estate at the Official Shameless Website.