Liam out-Gallaghers Frank, Lip works to convince Tami to stay in Chicago with their baby, Debbie turns over a new romantic leaf and Kev's new business takes off, but V wonders where the money is going.
Julia watches Debbie dance with Sandy, making her sad at being lonely. Carl joins Julia at the table before they talk about her sexuality, which she explains is because she was experimenting. Julia explains what arouses her as Carl becomes interested in this. Intrigued by him, Julia then grabs Carl by the arm and invites him to wild sex, which he quickly accepts.
Ian talks with Debbie and they spot their father making out with the hostess. Ian smiles at this and wished their mother could have seen it. Debbie comforts him before Ian decides to join his new husband. Ian and Mickey then dance with everyone expressing pride.
At the Gallagher House, Carl is in bed with Julia before he sees a car outside and guesses it is the cops. Debbie meets Carl while wondering what their father did now. Carl greets the cops who are revealed to have been called by Claudia for her daughter against Debbie. Overhearing this, Debbie quickly bolts to the door with the officers following and pursue her down the alley. Seeing this, Carl decides to talk with Julia.
In his new house, Lip is doing work before Tami arrives and criticizes it. Surprised to see her, Lip make small talk with her until they make up before working together on the house.
Elsewhere, the newlyweds Mickey and Ian are in bed, basking in their happiness. However, the moment of happiness is broken up by bullets and they duck for cover. The sound of a car speeding off is heard, no doubt Terry still had reservations. Ian remarks to Mickey that his father is still not pleased, something the latter agrees with.
- William H. Macy - Frank Gallagher
- Jeremy Allen White - Phillip Gallagher
- Cameron Monaghan - Ian Gallagher
- Ethan Cutkosky - Carl Gallagher
- Shanola Hampton- Veronica Fisher
- Steve Howey - Kevin Ball
- Emma Kenney - Debbie Gallagher
- Noel Fisher - Mickey Milkovich
- Christian Isaiah - Liam Gallagher
- Kate Miner - Tami Tamietti
- Scott Michael Campbell - Brad
- Jim Hoffmaster - Kermit
- Micheal Patrick McGill - Tommy
- Dennis Cockrum - Terry Milkovich
- Elise Eberle - Sandy Milkovich
- Alison Jaye - Julia Nicolo
- Juliette Angelo as Geneva
- Presley Schrader - Frances Gallagher
- Despite still being on parole, Mickey is shown in flashbacks to have committed a series of armed robberies to pay for his wedding. Ian may suspect the truth as he stated its probably better for him not to know where Mickey got the money.
- The first time Frank and Ian are in the same scene during Season 10. Frank's comments show that he was unaware that Ian and Mickey were back together, let alone getting married.
- Liam shows he has picked up some of Frank’s manipulations and is able to convince Frank to go to Ian’s wedding.
- As of this episode, Kev officially proposes to Veronica who accepts.
- Despite getting his ex to sign the divorce papers back in season 3, for some reason Kevin states that he needs to find her and get divorced before he can marry Veronica.
- The title refers to the fan ship name of Mickey and Ian.
- Also, Ian's sister Debbie is with Mickey's cousin Sandy, spreading the trend.
- When discussing their possible last names before Terry shoots at them, Gallavich is one of their suggestions.
- Mickey and Ian are officially married.
- Terry nearly ruins Mickey’s wedding.
- Julia has run away from her mother and comes to live with the Gallaghers.
- Julia starts a relationship with Carl.
- Claudia called the cops on Debbie to get her daughter back. Claudia accuses Debbie of statutory rape since Julia is underage.
- Tami nearly leaves Lip, though backs out to help him renovate the new house.
- Lip has another alcohol relapse when he has a rum and coke to help him cope with his argument with Tami.
- It doesn't get out of hand like the last time he drank and gets ready to start going to AA meetings again.
- It is revealed that Ian still has the support of his Gay Jesus followers, with Geneva returning this episode. His followers keep Terry from interrupting the wedding by forming a human blockade.
- Sandy calls Debbie her girlfriend while arguing with Julia.
- Two of the songs featured prominently in the episode are Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" and Ed Sheeran's "Perfect."
- The former plays as Kev and V argue and then get engaged.
- The latter is the song Ian and Mickey dance to while Lip drinks and Debbie throws the bouquet and that continues playing as they drive away in Faye's car.